Reserve your spot at Mass!
Please read through the information carefully before filling out the request.
Holy Angel Parish is pleased to begin reopening our doors to parishioners. We are instituting a reservation system for all Masses using a modified first come first serve basis until further notice. Parishioners will request a reservation to attend Mass by filling out the form linked at the bottom of this page. Preference for slots will be given to those registered parishioners that have not yet attended Mass at Holy Angels during the reopening process. It is strongly encouraged that all parishioners age 65 and older or in the vulnerable health category not attend Mass at this time. Anyone choosing to attend Mass does so at their own risk. Please do not put others at risk if you have symptoms of cough, fever or illness. Live-streaming will continue until larger groups may attend. NO ONE WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER MASS WITHOUT A CONFIRMED RESERVATION.
Here are the requirements to attend Mass:
1. Face Masks must be worn at all times, except for when receiving Communion.
2. No Coughing, fever, or acute illness. We will be asking these questions upon arrival at Mass.
3. Social distancing must be maintained at all times. There will be signage in the church.
4. Worshipers must check in at the door. Only those names that are on the reservation list will be allowed to enter. Reservations are not transferrable.
5. Ushers will seat worshipers. Due to social distancing restrictions we will be seating everyone. Your "usual" spot will not be available.
6. Worshipers are to exit after receiving Communion. You will not be able to return to your pew after Communion. Communion will be distributed after Final Blessing.
7. No gloves may be worn to receive Communion.
Upon arrival at church, a porter will welcome you to Mass. If you are attending Mass in the Church, please enter the main church doors off of Lancaster. You will then be checked in by the greeter and seated by an usher. After receiving Communion, worshipers will proceed to the side door on Hardin to exit the building.
If you are attending Mass in Connor Hall, please enter the Hardin Street Bell-tower door. You will then be checked in by the greeter and seated by an usher. After receiving Communion, worshipers will proceed to the exit the building via the ramp door on Hardin.
These procedures are in place to allow for a safe and timely sanitizing by our volunteers.
In order to make all of this happen, we are going to need the help of volunteers. Volunteers between the ages of 14 and 64 and not in the "vulnerable" health category, will be asked to do various jobs including but not limited to greeting worshipers, checking in the faithful, seating worshipers, being a lector, and sanitizing the church/hall after each Mass. As a volunteer you will be able to attend Mass. Please check in with the Mass Captain 20 minutes before the beginning of Mass. Service Hours will be given to High Schoolers.
Both volunteers and worshipers will receive a call from a member of the Parish staff to receive your appointments for Mass and to Volunteer. Preference for slots will be given to those parishioners that have not yet attended Mass at Holy Angels during the reopening process.
We appreciate your patience and prayers as we return to His Presence.